3 -5 days a week
Hybrid Working (Brighton Office)
£40-50K pro rata plus excellent package
Do you have experience writing bids / proposals? Do you enjoy gathering information, collating and writing creatively in order to win new business?
Our client is a leading, national Construction company and they are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join the Preconstruction Team in their Brighton Office, this is a new and exciting role and a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has many opportunities for personal development.
– Produce winning bid documents with style structure and persuasion
– Support BD in scheme Research, pipeline and events management.
– Develop and support Proposal Coordinator Skills development
– Hold Brainstorming and Proposal Workshops
– Align and develop themes and a coherent winning bid strategy
– Share ideas to raise the standard of submissions
– Engage with the wider bid/project team to ensure all ideas are captured and developed
– Liaise with tender and project team and prepare CVs
– Liaise with team to identify and develop key themes
– Attend launch meeting and agree deliverables and deadlines
– Attend site visit
– Design and order folders and tender deliverables
– Arrange and facilitate workshops with bid team
– Draft executive summary distribute key win themes and ideas to the team
– Review answers from the team; check for consistency etc
– Keep the team on track with the “end” deadline so the document can be reviewed by a third party
– Post tender/mid tender – help the team to prepare for any interviews and pull a presentation together
– Agree and incorporate feedback
Ideally you will:
– Have at least 2 years experience within creative writing and structuring of winning bids
– Have previous experience of developing proposals
– Be qualified to degree level.
– Be Microsoft Office competent
– Have experience managing and coordinate with third parties, including authors, and animators.
Experience in the construction industry is not essential, however a keen interest to learn and grow with the company is highly desirable.
If you have the experience and would like more information, APPLY NOW
Facade Manager Required Brighton Immediate Start Duration – 2 Months Work Our Client is a expanding Facade Specaliist Contractor who...View Job
Labourer Required- Wadhurst Randstad CPE Contact: Sheree Flatman Are you a labourer with a valid CSCS card? Are you available...View Job
We are looking for a SMSTS Site Manager for a job starting in Brighton on a 12 week refurb project....View Job
A client of ours is a reputable construction contractor, and they are currently looking for a Site Manager for a...View Job
Senior Construction Manager Job Opportunity! I am currently in the market for a Senior Construction Manager, who has excellent commercial...View Job