Our client is looking to hire a WordPress Developer. You would be working for a leading digital media agency specialising in SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content in the centre of Brighton. Their work includes an interesting portfolio of clients in various sectors and industries.
They are looking for a talented & creative WordPress Developer to join our dynamic and growing team.
As a WordPress Developer you will have at least 2 years’ experience and be able to demonstrate a wide variety of development work within your professional portfolio.
As well as showing great development skills, we are also looking for somebody who shows a true passion for development and is looking to get heavily involved in client and business websites. The ideal WordPress Developer will bring lots of ideas and knowledge to the team and won't be afraid to voice their opinion in all aspects of the job!
Alongside this core responsibility you’ll support our clients’ sites to enhance their existing functionality and features.
Essential Knowledge & Skills required for a WordPress Developer:
* A deep understanding and knowledge of WordPress from theme and plugin development.
* Experience of creating themes from Adobe XD (or similar) mock-ups.
* Knowledge of various browsers (Edge, Safari, Firefox etc), their quirks and how to overcome them in the delivery of websites.
* Demonstrate a core belief in outstanding user experience and interaction design for the benefit of the end user.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment servicing multiple clients and working to tight deadlines.
* Excellent problem-solving skills to analyse information appropriately and find best solutions taking a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
* Ability to work on multiple development work streams concurrently both under your own initiative and part of a development team.
* You must be self-motivated, positive, professional and above all a great communicator with a flexible and adaptable attitude to your work.
* Central Brighton location
* Organic promotions (we promote within)
* 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
* Scottish Widows Pension
* Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
* Regular employee training sessions
* Christmas and Summer company parties
* Regular office socials
* Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
* Office Dog and Tropical Fish tank!
This role will be a hybrid role a nice mix of working along side the team in central Brighton & based from your office at home.
As a WordPress Developer you’ll work as a core part of the team to deliver digital solutions to clients. You’ll play a key role in assisting with briefs, concept development, and turning these into workable new web based solutions.
The candidate must provide demonstrable examples of work.
An impressive public GitHub profile or portfolio would help us to get a better view of what you are all about
Job Title: UI/UX Engineer Location: Brighton Salary: up to £60,000 (dependent on experience) We are looking to recruit a highly...View Job
My client has a requirement for a IT Support Engineer on a 6-month initial contract. The client is a full-service...View Job
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer (Linux) Location: Brighton Salary: up to £42,155 per annum Contract Type: Permanent Description: You will support...View Job
Software Automation Tester – Healthcare Software Provider – Remote and in office based in Brighton, East Sussex – up to...View Job
Our client based in Brighton is an IT Solutions provider for leading global names in retail and fashion. They are...View Job