British Engineering Services Asset Reliability are hiring a Reliability Engineer join our growing team. We are an independent provider of reliability and condition based maintenance solutions, consultancy and training services and work closely with our customers to help them improve productivity and prolong the life of critical machinery, our aim is to become the stand out maintenance and reliability service provider in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-moving business which has benefited from recent investment and has strong growth plans. We are currently recruiting like-minded ambitious individuals to join our organisation and play a key role in helping us achieve our goal. In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, outstanding career development opportunities and the chance to work in a fast-paced stimulating environment.
To be considered for this role you will ideally live in Brighton and Hove or the surrounding areas.
What will I be doing?
British Engineering Services Asset Reliability has an exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join our team. As a Reliability Engineer, you’ll utilise Predictive Maintenance (PdM), Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques to maximise plant reliability for our clients.
* Carry out CBM techniques utilising vibration analysis, ultrasound, thermography and oil analysis.
* Perform data collection, the analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions/improve asset performance.
* Perform Laser Alignment and Balancing
* Perform Video Deflection Studies
* Undertake FAT performance testing at vendor premises as required
* Assess and report on machine performance and improvement recommendations
* Spec and setup/installation of online/wireless systems/remote sensors
* Positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business.
* Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
* Identify organic growth opportunities
* Perform any other tasks associated with the smooth operation of the business as required.
What makes the British Engineering Services Group a great place to work?
We are independent for a reason, we do what we do better than anyone else and we do it our own way. Take our drive and ambition along with years of REAL industry experience and we have honed and perfected the well-oiled machine that is British Engineering Services Group.
If you work for us, you will get the below and, so much more:
* Salary up to £40,000 and discretionary salary review and bonus scheme*
* 25 days holiday per year + statutory UK holidays
* Company mobile telephone
* Company laptop
* £5000 car cash allowance
* Company pension scheme (opt in or out)
* Attractive overseas working allowances
* A comprehensive training programme
*salaries dependent on experience
What experience do I need?
Our team consists of the best, highly skilled and qualified Reliability Engineers and we want our new recruits to have the same attitude, aptitude and appetite for what we do.
* A clear communicator with a can-do attitude who has the drive, commitment and passion to continuously improve the quality of service
* Prepared to work across the globe as per business and client requirements
* Able to proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat PDF writer
* You will be experienced in the use of CBM hardware and software from: Emerson, SKF, PRUFTECHNIK, SPM, Fluke, Flir, SDT, Commtest/Bentley Nevada/GE
* A background in marine, rail, nuclear, mining, manufacturing, chemical would be advantageous
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
* Level 1 Vibration (accredited with at least 12 months experience in data collection and analysis)
* Level 1 Thermal Imaging (desirable)
* No restrictions to work in the UK or abroad
* Full UK driving Licence
To apply for this role, simply click “Apply”. We ask for some basic contact information and a CV or your LinkedIn profile, it’s that easy! Please keep in mind, successful candidates will be required to complete the relevant background checks as part of the recruitment process.
We want to inspire everyone to see how important safety is and we expect the same from our people. And if you’re on the same page as us about that and you’ve got the right skills, experience and attitude, you’ll fit right in. Simple. We’re all about diversity and inclusion and that means we want our people to be themselves. We’re delighted to be an equal opportunities employer and that will never change
Mechanical Design Engineer £30,(Apply online only) to £35,(Apply online only) Pension Shares incentive scheme Flexible hours Location: East Sussex The...View Job
Fire Alarm Engineer (Install) £34,000 Brighton Seeking a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer to join a team Installing Fire Alarm systems...View Job
REF: NE123 Graduate Structural Engineer – Brighton – £Competitive Are you a graduate with a degree in Civil or Structural...View Job
HGV Technician (Days Based) (phone number removed) (OTE £57,500-£60,000) + Days Based + Progression + Overtime + Company Benefits Gatwick...View Job
Job Title: White Goods Engineer / Electro Mechanical Field Service Area: East Sussex – Brighton Basic Salary: £27,000 – £33,000...View Job
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer (£37,600 – £40,600 basic – OTE £50,700) Permanent Role Location – Brighton Basic Salary –...View Job