Up to £40,000 per annum + 2 days WFH
We're looking for a talented Commercial Account Handler to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of commercial insurance products.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Commercial Account Handler role you'll be primarily responsible for obtaining quotations and administer existing cases for commercial insurances. To set up new policies, to administer existing policies and to be proactive and focused on new business and renewal retention.
You'll report to the General Manager and you'll spend part of the working week in the company's Brighton office . For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– Maintaining regular contact with existing clients, to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met
– Assisting the team in obtaining quotations, dealing with presentations, obtaining renewal data and terms so as to maximise new client sales and renewal retention
– Keeping accurate and complete records of communications and business transactions in accordance with company procedures and assist with team admin duties when necessary
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Account Handler role will have relevant experience of commercial insurance products.
You'll also need experience of relationship management as well as winning and retaining new business.
In addition, you'll need the following:
– A good understanding of the insurance industry
– Negotiation skills
– An understanding of the insurance industry
You'll also need to be a strong communicator and be able to collate risk information at new business and renewal.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
– Employer pension scheme
– Flexible working
The business you'll be working for is an insurance brokerage.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Empower their employees, allow the guys on the ground to make decisions on projects that will aid in their delivery and customer satisfaction
– Offer an excellent, flexible and extremely welcoming working environment
– Have strong employee loyalty, leading to low staff turnover
Interested? If you think you're right for this Commercial Account Handler role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews
Our client is seeking a Loss Adjuster (Cert / Dip CILA) to work from home and operate throughout the South...View Job
I am working with a fantastic business based in central Brighton who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to...View Job
Trainee Payroll Assistant Seaford, East Sussex Do you have a love of figures? Would you like the opportunity to have...View Job
Personal Injury Motor Claims Handler Brighton, East Sussex – Hybrid Excellent salary and benefits The Opportunity Due to expansion my...View Job
Principal Business Analyst (Pensions)- Brighton (Hybrid) – £77,000 per annum to £100,000 per annum Acorn by Synergie is assisting their...View Job