Alloy Wheel Technician
£23k – £25k per annum (negotiable DOE)
Permanent, Full Time
Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm
Benefits: Company Pension; Performance Bonus; Your birthday off; Company Benefits Scheme
Our client, based in Brighton is searching for a Alloy Wheel Technician to join their busy team. As an Alloy Wheel Technician, you will be undertaking alloy wheel repairs for trade and private clients. Repairs will include painted wheels, colour changes & diamond cut replications.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Carrying out alloy wheel refurbishment.
* Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
* Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty.
* Learning how to carry out SMART repairs to manufacturer’s specification.
* Maintaining a clean/tidy workspace.
Your background & skill:
* Knowledge of the motor industry.
* Driving licence held for at least 2 years.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to produce high quality work.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Adam Curtis at ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
Role: Sales Executive Location: Brighton Salary: £14,000 – £24,000 Basic OTE £50,000 Hours: Mon – Fri 8.30AM to 6.00PM with...View Job
Group1 Automotive BMW MOT Tester Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced...View Job
Role: Vehicle Technician Location: Brighton Salary: Basic £24,000.00 – £30,000 OTE £45,000 Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30AM-6PM, Saturday Rota'd Your...View Job
Motorcycle Technicians, Do you want to work on state of art motorcycles? Do you want to have a clear training...View Job
Mobile Paint Technician/ SMART Repairer Are you an experienced Mobile SMART Repairer (Paint) and looking for a new challenge in...View Job