How does working for an established manufacturer of Public Address Systems sound? With over 30 years of experience and based near to the Brighton, East Sussex location my client design and manufacture products for customers globally. They have continually produced world-first designs using cutting-edge technology.
They offer a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.
Sound interesting? Read on…
As an IT Systems Support Engineer, you will be tasked to respond to the customer Help Line and to categorise, record, investigate, resolve and track issues from report to solution. As well as train the Customer representatives on their product range.
IT Systems Support Engineer Responsibilities:
* Provide telephone and email support by supplying solutions and advice for incidents, requests, changes, and problems
* Investigate and record in detail the steps taken during the investigation and record in the helpdesk
* Assist systems project delivery where necessary to maintain technical competence
* Liaise with Engineering where necessary following escalation paths to resolve more complex issues
IT Systems Support Engineer Responsibilities Key-Skills:
* TCP/IP networking – familiar with configuring and troubleshooting IP networks
* Linux fundamentals – configuration and troubleshooting (desirable)
* Windows fundamentals – configuration and troubleshooting (desirable)
* Experience of working in a helpdesk environment
* Good communication skills and be comfortable working with all levels of the organisation
* Pension (5%)
* Life Insurance
* Income Protection
* Health Cover
* Parking Onsite
* 25 Days Annual Leave, increases during your tenure
* Opportunities to travel both in the UK and internationally
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
Our public sector client is currently looking to recruit a Field IT Engineer on an initial 9 month contract. To...View Job
Product Manager I’m working with a SaaS company who create a security & privacy management platform used by 100’s of...View Job
Job Role: Analytics Manager – 12 month fixed term contract Location: Hybrid working model – office in Brighton centre Package:...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job