Secondary Supply Teachers, Brighton and Sussex.
Class Cover are looking to recruit qualified KS3/KS4 teachers for specific subjects or various cover in local secondary schools around Brighton and Sussex.
Supply Teacher Requirements:
* Qualified teacher status (QTS).
* Knowledge of current curriculum.
* Good Classroom management.
* Have a DBS check on the update service/or apply for a new DBS.
* Good behaviour management skills.
* A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Flexible and adaptable.
Supply Teacher Duties include:
* Teach classes using the provided lesson plans and mark any work completed on that day (Primary Only).
* Make sure all students are safe and have a secure learning environment.
* Maintain professional standards and dress appropriately.
* Ensure online calendar is regularly updated to reflect your availability.
* Always notify our consultants if you are ever unable to attend a booking or are going to be late.
Why choose Class Cover as your supply agency?
* We are one of the leading agencies in the South East.
* We offer flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work.
* Excellent daily rates.
* An excellent ‘refer a Teacher’ scheme.
* Fully compliant to the Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* A dedicated personal consultant who can provide ongoing support when needed.
* Free online training to help with your professional development.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £110.00-£190.00 per day
* Monday to Friday
* QTS (required)
PE Teacher for Immediate start in Brighton & Hove Full & Part time Positions from January 2023 Guaranteed pay scheme...View Job
Receptionist (Term time only + 2 weeks) office based, permanent, £17527-£17960 doe, for busy College in Brighton, East Sussex based,...View Job
Graduate Teaching Assistants Required – Brighton Calling all graduates who are considering a role within education. We are working with...View Job
A new school which is purpose built for children with autism aged 4-11 is welcoming applications from resilient and empathetic...View Job
English Teacher (Part Time) Brighton £20,900 – £38,810 per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications) February 2023 –...View Job