At the heart of Paxton, we are innovators, we look for ways of harnessing new technology to provide better solutions for our customers. We're a global brand with nearly 40 years of experience, our team of over 400 employees is spread around the world.
We pride ourselves on creating a vibrant environment, with a focus on excellent company culture. Our team make Paxton a great place to work with brilliant benefits that come with any role at Paxton, with an emphasis on career progression, training and development, and recognition of achievement for every employee.
So, what are the benefits?
* We run a great social calendar with wine tasting, cooking classes, onsite yoga, staff parties and more. It’s rare you won’t see something going on!
* Tech, bike, and travel or season ticket loans.
* Private medical insurance (Opt in) and healthcare cash-back plan.
* Discounted fitness memberships up to 75% off in your area.
* 25-days holiday plus bank holidays, and you can buy & sell up to 5 days a year.
* Recognised as one of the Best Companies to Work for in the UK, by Best Companies™.
About the role
Join our customer support team in Brighton where you will be the first point of contact providing advice and technical support to our UK and French customers. Our incredible product support team are experts in troubleshooting with installers and are hands on with our products and technology from day one.
* Must be fluent in French & English
* Delivering accurate technical product support to installers or customers via phone, email, or webchat.
* Handling any sales or returns process requests
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving installation issues in a timely manner
* Working closely with other teams within Paxton to trial and test new products or features
What are we looking for?
* For you to be passionate about providing first class customer service and want to learn a diverse product range.
* Do what you do best and learn about our products and technology and confidently communicate with customers.
The right attitude is more important to us than your skills or experience. If you’re excited about a role but your existing experience doesn’t match up with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
We want to collaborate with you and hear your ideas, most of all, we want people to enjoy the journey with us
Funeral Service Arranger Full-time, 12 -month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave Derriman & Haynes Funeral Directors, Patcham, Brighton....View Job
Job Title: Customer Service Executive Employer: Brighton & Hove Albion Location: American Express Community Stadium, Brighton Salary: £21,000 per annum...View Job
At the heart of Paxton, we are innovators, we look for ways of harnessing new technology to provide better solutions...View Job
Customer Experience Brighton £21,500 A career-minded office Customer Experience champion is required for Hunters’ client, a vibrant renewable energy company...View Job
Salary: £12.09 per hour Location: Brighton Duration: Temporary, 6 months Hours: 35 hours per weekAre you looking for a role...View Job