Teaching Assistants / Learning Support Assistants required in the Brighton area.
Do you want to inspire and work with young children?
Class Cover are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants, particularly with SEN experience. To work in classroom environments or small groups in Primary Schools local to Brighton and the wider Sussex areas. For more information, please contact me.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be:
* Providing a healthy and safe learning environment for children.
* Getting the classroom ready for lessons and clearing away afterwards to maintain a safe and clean environment.
* Assisting Teachers in preparing the lesson materials and school equipment.
* Recording and reporting a pupil’s progress to the Teacher.
* Helping pupils stay focused during class.
* Supervising group activities, sports events and school outings.
* Helping Teachers manage student behaviour.
* Looking after children who are unwell or upset.
At Class Cover we can offer a variety of Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant roles to suit your requirements. Whether that be a permanent or long-term contract or having the flexibility of day-to-day supply.
Permanent, full- and part-time roles in all age groups are available and a highly competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated candidates.
Supply Teaching Assistants Requirements:
* Minimum of 6 weeks classroom experience.
* Knowledge of Special Educational Needs is welcomed and encouraged.
* Experience with small group work or 1:1 is an advantage.
* Flexible and adaptable.
Class Cover Supply Teaching Assistant benefits:
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement.
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay.
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £70.00-£85.00 per day
* Monday to Friday
* Teaching Assistant: 6 weeks minimum in a classroom environment
History Teacher (Full Time) Brighton £20,900 – £38,810 per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications) ASAP – July...View Job
PE Teacher for Immediate start in Brighton & Hove Full & Part time Positions from January 2023 Guaranteed pay scheme...View Job
Brighton primary schools are looking to appointment a Day to Day Teaching assistant to support pupils with additional learning or...View Job
Senior Qualified Nursery Practitioner required in Brighton Your new company They are looking for a nursery practitioner to join their...View Job
Exams Supervisor Brighton £15.00ph Eden Brown Education is working with a superb Further Education College in Brighton where we are...View Job