£250 joining bonus available!* (T's&C's apply)
Alina Homecare are a care provider working with older people in their own homes. Come and join the team and make the Alina Homecare difference! Our care teams are our greatest asset, you are just as important as the people we care for. We feel that we stand out from other care providers as we genuinely feel that we are different – we treat our all our staff with the highest of respect constantly listening, engaging and learning.
Are you caring and reliable? Do you want to make a difference to someone’s life? Our aim is to always provide high quality care for our customers, can you help us achieve that? If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic team based in Brighton – you won’t regret it.
What we offer:
* £250 joining bonus! (T's&C's apply)
* Full & part time hours available
* Career development – Alina Ambassador Scheme (available after six months employment)
* Local work
* Great rates of pay – up to £13.00 per hour
* Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
* Paid holiday
* Free Care Certificate induction training & ongoing training within the Alina Academy including opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
* £250 referral scheme
* Free uniform & PPE
* Mileage allowance
* Roles are subject to DBS checks (free)*
* Exclusive employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
* Exceptional support from our office staff and existing care assistants
* Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
* We take your wellbeing seriously and provide lots of exclusive support to help mind, body and soul
Your duties will include:
Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care (supporting someone to get dressed, washing and bathing), attending medical appointments, day centres, appointments and social activities.
A few FAQs:
-Will I have an interview? If you meet our initial requirements following your application our friendly recruitment team will contact you for a chat through the role, a face to face or video interview can then be arranged at this point.
-What are the career prospects? We’ll support you in your growth & development from day one & pay for ongoing training. We have many care coordinators, field care supervisors & registered managers across the business who have started their careers with us as a care worker, many of whom came to us with no care experience!
-Do I need care experience? No! We provide full training & support regardless of your working history. You will be buddied up with an ‘Alina Ambassador’ to support you through your first few months of employment to build your skills & confidence in this role.
Contact our friendly team today, apply online
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worke
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
What is on offer? * Holiday pay and full Training giving * Casual dress * Company Pension * Referral Programme...View Job
Care Assistants Brighton/Hove/Worthing Full and Part Time Hours available Day and Night Shifts available (Flexible Shifts) Rate of pay –...View Job
What is on offer? 1Four1 are recruiting proactive Support Workers to support both adults and children with various complex needs...View Job