This job role requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, with excellent planning and organisational skills to provide comprehensive programme support.
Mostly home working but needs to be local to East Sussex and Brighton & Hove to assist with a high profile network and telecomms programme in schools and public buildings.
£13.50 PH PAYE
£17.82 PH UMB
3 months – possible extension
Our Project administrators handle the administrative functions of the Our Care Connected programme. They oversee and support the project's daily functions to ensure deadlines and compliance requirements are met, the Project administrators report to the Business Manager within the programme.
Setting up spreadsheets and using these to track and monitor delivery.
Attending meetings as necessary (mostly on Teams) and taking action points.Your responsibilities
* Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
* Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals and record these into relevant softwares.
* Create and update workflows
* Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Order resources, like equipment and software
* Retrieve necessary information
* Monitor project progress and address potential issues
* Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
* Act as the point of contact for all participants
* Managing daily administrative functions of a project or program.
* Liaising with other professionals and external parties
* Advising senior management on matters requiring escalation.
* Implementing directions of senior management.
* Coordinating and administering meetings, including creation and issuing of minutes.
* Providing daily support to project team as directed by management.
* Understanding of a formal project management methodology – preferably the one being used by the organisation.
* Experience of how the project is being delivered against the lifecycle and methodology in use.
* Understanding of the common and fundamental project management processes e.g. risk management; change control, schedules etc.
* Experience of 'sometimes' creating and maintaining project management artefacts e.g., the risk log, the project plan, the project budget.
* Ability to work well with people – building trust with the Project Manager and team – being dependable, proactive and working smart.
Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
Solid organisation and time-management skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a number of HR Consultants. Your main role will be to provide...View Job
WHITBREAD is the UK's leading hospitality business, and we are HIRING NOW NEAR YOU! With GREAT rates of pay and...View Job
Case Officer – Brighton The opportunity Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and...View Job
The Opportunity Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking regulatory body. We are...View Job
DBA Developer The Opportunity Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a well know organisation in the...View Job