Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant – Financial Services Division
£28,000 – £40,000 (plus commission and benefits)
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners.
Search Financial Services have huge growth plans and they are looking for hard working, experienced individuals to come join their specialist team of 4 recruiters in Brighton! Search Financial Services are a strong brand throughout the UK; the desk and client base has been running for over 15 years – the division are on track for their most profitable year. Some of the team are on target to bring in over 200K this year!
Recent investment into the company and our award winning training programme will provide you with an incredible support network to fast track you along your career in recruitment – many of our consultants have received two promotions within just 12 months. This is such a great time to join Search!
Key skills required;
* Previous recruitment experience is essential
* Experience within the Financial services industry is preferable
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
* The chance to work with industry leading professionals, most of which have a strong background within the Financial Services sector
* Significant earning potential in terms of both salary and bonus
* A commission scheme which pays up to 40%, will quarterly and annual bonuses. £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* A clear, tangible and attainable path to multiple promotions
* The opportunity to be a part of a well established national business
* Industry-leading training, with automatic enrolment onto CDP 1 from your first day
* High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flyer events – trip to Barcelona this year!
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please contact Hannah Lumley – (url removed). Hannah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Legal Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant Brighton £28,000 – £40,000 (plus commission and benefits) Search Consultancy Group are one of...View Job
JOB TITLE: HR Advisor JOB TYPE: Permanent LOCATION: Brighton – Hybrid working available SALARY: £28,943 p/a If you are looking...View Job
Recruitment Manager – Financial Services Brighton £35,000 – £60,000 (plus commission and benefits) Search Consultancy Group are one of the...View Job
Fawkes & Reece have some fantastic opportunities for ambitious and sales driven individuals to join our successful team as we...View Job
As HR Advisor you will be working closely with line managers to create a people-centric work environment. Use best practice...View Job