Position: Assistant Behaviour Specialist
Location: Eastbourne/Brighton & Hove, West Sussex
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5hrs per week (flexible working)
Qin Recruitment are working with an award-winning organization operating in the Southeast. They provide specialist support to individuals who have a complex need, including mental health diagnosis and/or autism spectrum disorder and/or forensic risk. Our mission is to work with a person- centered approach that can empower individuals to become as independent as possible. To achieve this, they strive to create bespoke solutions which deliver high-quality support and enable the individual to thrive outside of a hospital or other institutional setting.
They are looking to appoint an Assistant Behaviour Specialist to cover the areas of Eastbourne and Brighton & Hove.
As an Assistant Behaviour Specialist, you will work within their multi-disciplinary team and in partnership with their local foundation trust. You will provide specialist input to a caseload of individuals supported by the organization under the supervision of the Clinical Lead; including designing and implementing behavioural intervention and strategies, to support and minimize behaviours that challenge.
We are looking for an individual who has the experience, skill, and passion to take a personal responsibility for ensuring high-quality provision. This role will use the Framework of Applied Behavioural Analysis and Positive Behaviour Support to actively enhance the quality of life of those people we support. As an Assistant Specialist, we are looking for an individual who will actively participate within our organizational strategic plan to share best practice and manage relationships with our multi-disciplinary partners.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Recognised Behaviour Analyst Certification Board/Positive Behaviour Support qualification, or willingness to work towards this.
* Degree in Positive Behaviour Support or Applied Behaviour Analysis or Analysis and Intervention in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
* Experience of working with and completing thorough needs assessment, to individuals with behaviour support needs.
* Experience of devising behaviour support plans; and monitoring implementation of strategies.
* Knowledge of the guidance and legislation in relation to the client group and mental health.
* Comprehensive training and professional development package, including access to training delivered by UKSBA
* Flexible working arrangements
* An annual leave package increasing to thirty-three days after length of service
* Pension scheme with employer contribution
* Supervision and support with our experienced team
* Accessing to counselling and wellbeing support
* The opportunity to engage with extensive multi-disciplinary team working, across a variety of clinical settings including inpatient and community teams
Night Care Assistant vacancies available now! We are recruiting experienced Night Care Assistants in the Brighton and Hove area. Our...View Job
Experienced Care Assistant required now! Bailey Care are recruiting for experience Day Care Assistants in the Brighton and Hove area....View Job
Become a Community Care Worker and make a difference to someone’s life As a Community Healthcare Worker, you’ll make a...View Job
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
Care Assistant vacancies available now! We are recruiting for Day Care Assistants in the Brighton and Hove area. Your Benefits:...View Job