Konnect Recruit are looking for a Customer Care Coordinator working for an independent developer, based out of Brightonn. Our client is looking for someone who has extensive experience in customer services and knowledge of the property sector. The role is offering a salary up to £35,000.
– To record and respond to all communications by the Customer Care department
– Set realistic and attainable timelines for resolution of problems
– Liaise with Customer Care Manager regarding any customer issues
– Manage and coordinate sub-contractors recording all works that are undertaken
– Raise invoices and place orders as and when required
– Produce and maintain homeowners manuals
– Occasional site visits when required to.
Required Skills & Experience
– Experience in Customer facing roles
– Knowledge of the property sector
– Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested then please apply online and a member of the team will be in touch
A well known, well respected multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy based in Brighton and London, are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to...View Job
Design Manager – Construction Residential Main Contractor Permanent: £70,000 + Package Site Based in Brighton We are currently searching for...View Job
Candidate required: Labourer Job Type: Temporary Start date: Immediate Industry: Building and Construction Location: Brighton Rate of Pay*: £12.35 –...View Job
About Us: KSD Support Services Limited (part of the KSD Group) is one of the fastest growing, privately owned, building...View Job
The Shore Group are looking for a 1st fix carpenter for a project in Brighton, East Sussex. This will be...View Job