My client is looking to recruit a Refrigeration Service Engineer in the Brighton area. You might be installing new or replacement units, performing routine servicing and maintenance or responding to emergencies to save thousands of pounds of stock. Whatever the time, you can be relied upon to bring your technical know-how and also the professional demeanour that represents your employer.
One of the UK's largest commercial catering and refrigeration equipment suppliers, serving a range of partners from restaurants to household names, they offer project design, equipment sales and maintenance support. They are looking to grow the company and are looking for suitable candidates to join in the next phase of growth.
The main aspect of your role is to provide a first class service as soon as its required.
Your key duties include
– Install, service and maintain client refrigeration units as directed by the service team
– Participate in out of hours rota
– Present a professional and efficient attitude that reflects well on the company
Essential experience requirements include
– providing refrigeration servicing in a commercial setting
– working independently
– working to short deadlines and specific targets
– providing refrigeration servicing in a commercial catering setting
– working constructively with demanding clients
Essential skills required include
– C & G 2382-15 (17TH Edition)
– F Gas & ODS(C & G 2079)
– strong inter-personal skills
– Good IT skills
Persona skills required
– Preference for a busy working environment
– Willing to travel
– ability to work evenings and weekends within the on-call rota
The salary on offer is £33,000. You will be proved with a Company Van, an allowance for hand tools, a tablet and a smart phone.
Refrigeration, air-conditioning, heat pump systems, refrigeration engineer, air-conditioning engineer
THE JOB – MOBILE FABRIC ENGINEER – Brighton/M23 I am currently representing an excellent M&E specialist who are currently in...View Job
Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Manufacturing Engineer with a highly competitive...View Job
Job Title: Field Service Technician Starting Salary: £26,000.00 – £28,000.00 Region: Brighton & Hove, East Sussex Week: Monday to Friday,...View Job
Excellent role on offer for a White Goods Engineer with an exciting New Company where you'll have the opportunity to...View Job
Senior Ecologist – Brighton I am looking for a Senior Ecologist to join a fantastic team in Brighton! The team...View Job