Salary £35,000 – £40,000 plus annual bonus + benefits
Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency located in Brighton & Horsham and we are looking for an experienced marketeer to join our team in Brighton.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful, forward-thinking company, who are experts in their field, during an exciting expansion period. If you're a Marketing Manager with a proven track record of taking marketing campaigns from conception through to successful execution, this is the opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
* Working closely with the management team to design, develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy
* Managing digital strategy and implementation across the company website & social media
* Creating and implementing digital and email marketing campaigns to drive engagement
* Creating a brand development strategy
* Source and develop partnerships with industry related brands to drive marketing campaigns
* Conducting statistical analysis and reporting on channel performance
* Attend industry related events and plan, coordinate and implement in-house events to strengthen our reputation within the industry
Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 3 years in-house marketing experience and examples of having built a brand.
Why join Pavilion?
* Competitive basic salary and benefits
* Flexible working hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance, including 1pm finish every Friday
* Join us on regular team outings, including a Summer and Christmas party
* Join an outgoing, professional, and supportive team culture in a vibrant office space
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension plan
Salary Guide: £40,000 + benefits Location: Brighton area (hybrid role) once up and running minimal days required in the office,...View Job
As part of the Marketing team, this role will be project focused coordinating some of the activities of other teams...View Job
Content Curation & Creation Executive Location: Brighton, East Sussex Salary: up to £21k (based on experience) + Private Healthcare + Hybrid Working...View Job
My client is a global marketplace that is disrupting two huge industries. They're fully in scale-up mode and have grown...View Job
Salary: £17.00 per hour Location: Brighton – hybrid Duration: 12 Months Hours: 35 hours per week – Mon – Fri...View Job