BardWood Support Services are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Retail Security Officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility, and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the organisation.
As a retail security officer, you will be working in a well-known retail store, providing safety and security to both staff and visitors alike, as well as acting as a visual deterrent to help prevent/minimise stock loss. You will be representing BardWood and our client, providing a service to the highest standards in a fast paced, prestigious store. The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation, customer service & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
Shift pattern: Various days in a week must be flexible in terms of days will work, 40hrs per week
Location: Brighton BN1 1RE
* Communication must be to the highest standards
* Customer focus must be to the highest standards
* 5-year checkable work/career history.
* Full confidence to be able to work in a one-man store.
* Patrol Retail Store Premises, Investigate Disturbances, Monitor Entry and Exit Points of the Retail Store.
* Call Help in Emergency Situations, Circulate Among Visitors, Operate Theft Detecting Devices.
* Dealing With Large Crowd, Building Customer Relations
Essential skills needed:
* Experience in a similar role, would an advantage
* Physically fit to undertake given tasks
* Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Effective Communicator
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
* The ability to work independently or as a team
* Health and safety awareness and knowledge
* Knowledge of relevant procedures
* Strong interpersonal skills
If you are someone that is practically minded and able to work on your own, this position will be perfect for you.
If you feel you can deliver an exceptional service in this role, for an immediate interview, please apply today
Cleaner – DBS A Cleaner is required on a part-time basis at an office accommodation property located in Brighton. Key...View Job
We are recruiting Care Assistants for our client who is in their final year of a degree in fashion communication...View Job
Asbestos Laboratory/Bulk Analyst £20,000 – £25,000 + Benefits Brighton, East Sussex There is a fantastic position available within a leading...View Job
E-moped courier We are recruiting for Delivery Driver roles in Brighton. Our client is a leading global online food delivery...View Job
Are you an HR Advisor who is looking for a new contract? We are hiring for our prestigious client based...View Job