We are looking for an Experienced Mortgage Advisor to join us in Brighton, working in our well known King & Chasemore Estate Agents. OTE £60K
We are looking for an exceptional person who has the skills, attributes and drive to improve our customers` experience throughout the mortgage process.
You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
What can we offer you as our Mortgage and Protection Advisor
* Competitive Salary OTE £60K
* Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities
* Uncapped commission
* Leads generated from our colleagues in Estate Agency.
* Quality and Loyalty Bonus
* Group Discounts on Property Services.
* Building relationships with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide training and support.
* Attracting new customers and business, whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment.
* Being able to walk our customers through the entire mortgage service, including providing advice on a range of products and services to meet customer needs.
* Taking part in regular branch meetings to discuss best practice and build lasting relationships.
Skills and experience required:
* Full CeMAP or industry equivalent qualification.
* Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
* Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
* Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
* A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Countrywide Mortgage Services are part of the Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Administrator & Letting Agent to join our friendly team based in Brighton. Please state which position you are applying for...View Job
Our client is an independent letting agent looking for a Letting Manager to join their team based in Brighton. As...View Job
Job Title: Area Mobile Cleaner Location: Covering Retail Sites in Brighton, Southampton, Gosport & Totton – ideally candidates will be...View Job
Property Manager / Block Manager – Brighton – Flexi working – c£35k My client is a very well established, fully...View Job
Job Title: Property Management Assistant Location: Brighton Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) Full Time: 8:30am –...View Job
Job Title: Property Management Administration Assistant Location: Brighton and Hove Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 per annum (dependent upon experience and...View Job