Revolution Resourcing is searching for Production Operatives in Hailsham, East Sussex.
This role will involve working on the day shift in a production environment.
This is a temporary ongoing role that may lead to a permanent contract for the right candidates.
Due to the factory location and working hours, this role would be ideal for local candidates or candidates with their own transport.
* All general Production Operative duties
* Set up machines at start of shift to prepare for the workload
* Monitor Machines during every run to ensure optimum running speeds
* Maintain, clean and recalibrate machines at the end of each shift
* Operate pallet jacks and other production equipment
* Ability to listen, learn and take instruction (written and verbal)
* Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of quality issues
* Basic computer skills and use of technology
* Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 4.45pm / Friday 6.00am – 2.45pm
* £10.50 – £12.00 per hour
For more information on this Production Operative role, please apply or contact Martin Davis at Revolution Resourcing Brighton
Here at Revolution Resourcing Brighton, we are currently looking for Warehouse and Production Operatives to work within a manufacturing environment...View Job
Hammonds Furniture require Self-Employed Bedroom Surveyors / Technical Surveyors in the (Brighton) (BN) area. As a Self-Employed Bedroom Surveyors/Technical Surveyor, you will...View Job
Contact Type: Full time, Rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday Location: Hove, BN3 3LW We are recruiting for Manufacturing Technicians...View Job
Position: Temporary Warehouse Administrator Pay Rate: £10.50 per hour Location: Brighton Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pmWe are recruiting for a warehouse administrator...View Job
We could be the perfect fit! Guaranteed Work, Guaranteed Pay You could earn between £50,000 – £70,000 OTE per annum...View Job