Role: General Practitioner
Rate: Highly competitive, negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Benefits Package: 22 days Annual Leave plus statutory, Company pension, Private Medical Insurance
The Blackberry Clinic group currently have exciting opportunities for General Practitioners delivering Primary Care Consultations and Bupa Health Assessments in our private clinic in Brighton.
As an experienced GP, you’ll be making a difference to your patients every day. Feel less pressured in a flexible and dynamic role with a healthy work-life balance.
You will have a support network around you, giving you the time to dedicate to each patient. You will also be provided with training to ensure you always achieve your best. You will be provided with support from both administrative and clinical staff and will have “protected time” to ensure you are as productive as possible and have all the time that you require with each patient.
Being a Health Assessment GP means more autonomy in a rewarding role with more time to explore patient needs, more time to listen and ultimately greater job satisfaction in an environment where collaboration is celebrated.
Who are we:
The Blackberry Clinic group was established in 1988 and has 13 centres across the UK with plans to open several more clinics over the next 12 months. We are experts in treating acute and chronic back pain, muscle sprains, strains, arthritis and other joint conditions causing pain or discomfort. We offer a full service for the treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries for all levels of sports men and women and offer health screening and health assessment services in partnership with Bupa Health Clinics.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Delivering face to face health assessments and private GP consultations.
* Undertaking clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice.
* Attending and participating in clinical meetings & training sessions as required.
* Engaging in incident reporting and investigations.
* Supporting the Centre Manager and Lead Physician in the management and timely resolution of complaints.
* Participating in annual clinical reviews and competency assessments.
* Working with the Lead Physician on quality improvement activities including audits.
* Providing clinical advice and guidance to colleagues, which may include Health Advisors and administrative staff.
* You will be a confident, friendly and approachable GP with more than 1 years post registration experience working independently within a Private or NHS surgery.
* Competence and confidence of performing smear tests, using vaginal speculum and interpreting ECGs.
* A calm and professional but empathic manner – extending a polite and courteous nature to patients and colleagues alike.
* Great time management and flexibility.
* Demonstrating clinical excellence and professionalism across all aspects the role.
* Taking pride in your work to provide the highest levels of service to your patients.
* You will have full GMC registration and be on the GP Register.
* We provide a full induction programme and excellent clinical governance.
* Salary commensurate with experience
Locum Physiotherapist Band 3, Band 4, Band 6 and Band 7 – (Rates start at £13 for Band 3 and...View Job
Dental Practice Manager / Brighton, East Sussex / Part Time MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in...View Job
Deliver person-centred care as a Registered Nurse Bring your nursing training to life to make a difference with Newcross Healthcare....View Job
My client is opening a brand new mental health hospital in Brighton and is looking to recruit a confident and...View Job
TEAM LEADER * Holiday pay and full Training giving * Casual dress * Company Pension * Referral Programme We have...View Job