Commercial Gas Engineer (Catering)
Number of openings for this position
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Expected start date
* Company car
* Company pension
My client is an ambitious and exciting family run business based on the South Coast near Brighton, we are a leading commercial catering equipment company supplying the catering, hospitality and public sectors as well as carrying out service, maintenance, repairs, and installations on all types of commercial catering and refrigeration equipment.
Due to continued demand we are now looking to recruit a Catering engineer to join our expanding team. We are particularly looking in the Sussex and surrounding areas.
As a Catering Engineer you will be carrying out maintenance, repairs and fault finding of Catering equipment e.g. restaurant, hotel, schools and pub catering appliances to include cook line equipment and ware washing. Experience with Rational and dishwashers would be an advantage.
* You will be required to work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
* 8am to 5pm weekdays, 1 Hour lunch.
* The successful candidate will also be expected to be on call for evening and weekend call outs ( rota ) currently 1 week in 6. An on-call retainer is paid.
* Overtime hours are usually available.
– Comcat 1,3 and 5 qualifications essential
– The successful candidate MUST have Commercial Catering Equipment industry experience
– Experience in electrical and gas catering equipment repair & maintenance.
– You MUST also have a full UK driving licence
The Company Offers the Following:
– Door to door pay
– Overtime available
– 21 days annual holiday. Increasing to 25 days after 3 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
– Mobile phone & Tablet
– Van ( with personal use if required )
– PPE & Tools
– Uniform provided
– Pension option
– Manufacturer training
Salary: On Application & based on experience
– Comcats essential
– Driving License essential
If this sounds like you please email your cv