- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: Via CV-Library
- Sector:Social Care
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£11.55/hour £70 for sleep in shifts GBP
What is on offer?
* Holiday pay and full Training giving
* Casual dress
* Company Pension
* Referral Programme
We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working across 3 houses in the BRIGHTON and HOVE area, working in both residential care and supported living to adults with learning Disabilities as a Support worker you’ll be looking after the residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, undertaking tasks of a domestic nature, e.g., shopping, cooking, laundry and house cleaning, assisting with their personal care needs and supporting them in their daily tasks, you be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy. You will be providing 24-hour support to individuals ranging from those living in their own flats as well as 4 people sharing their homes.
IF YOU DO SHARE THEIR VALUES AND CARE, WE WANT YOU!
* Seeing the possibilities to make positive difference. Valuing and celebrating individuality and diversity.
* Supporting rights, needs, choices and dreams.
* Being resilient – yes there can be tough days but there is also a lot of fun to be had!
* Being responsible, sustainable, and innovative in our work.
* A full and comprehensive in-house induction and ongoing training
* Support from us enthusiastic and innovative management team
* Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s 2, 3 and 5
You will be provided all the training and support you need, with the potential to obtain a qualification in Health and Social care/ or Positive Behaviour Support.
Staff to work on a shift basis across the week and have a monthly rota, some weekends working are required.
Regular sleep-in- duties for will be required as part of the role, no more than once a week and these will be at an additional pay rate.
Please note that all our positions require an Enhanced DBS check in relation to working with vulnerable adults.
Full UK Driving licence is essential