Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Brighton (UK remote working)
We are recruiting a project manager to join our Global Business Transformation Team. In this job role, you will use all your project management expertise to ensure the successful delivery of projects and initiatives related to Study Group’s portfolio of transformational programmes and projects development programmes. These cover a wide range of topics – people, process and technology related – and typically have a significant international flavour to them.
We are looking for you to adopt a hands-on project management approach, ensuring that the communication with key stakeholders is regular and accurate. You will drive projects forward ensuring that work streams are progressing, compliance is upheld, and progress reports are delivered to the business. There will be a variety of stakeholders to manage, in various locations and at differing levels, so you will be expected to build and develop relationships that ensure an effective delivery of the projects. These stakeholders may include external University partners or other business partners.
You will work with an array of different people across multiple business functions and, most importantly, you will be making a truly positive impact on global education.
* Support the Business Transformation Team in shaping projects, ensuring key milestones and deliverables align to wider programme dependencies and business objectives
* Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Build and manage effective working relationships with stakeholders
* Allocate and coordinate internal and third-party resources to ensure successful delivery of projects
* Develop project charters (including scope, objectives, deliverables, benefits, resourcing and governance structure), involving all relevant stakeholders
* Develop and manage detailed project plans
* Manage and control changes to project scope, schedule and costs
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Report and escalate progress and issues as required, including to project boards
* Identify, evaluate and manage project risks and issues
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Strong project management and delivery experience
* Strong experience of helping shape and define project attributes
* Experience of working in an international corporate environment
* Experienced in managing projects that involve multiple stakeholders; having the confidence and communication skills to work effectively with senior management
* Experience in the Education sector would be highly advantageous
* Experience of Agile methodologies would also be advantageous
* Working within Prince2 or similar project management methodology
* Experienced user of MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Experienced user of SharePoint/Microsoft Teams or similar knowledge management systems
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Senior Account Executive This fast-paced digital-first agency has grown from three to more than 44 staff in the space of...View Job
Supply Teaching Assistants Required / Brighton and Hove / West/East Sussex Class Cover are looking to recruit both Teaching Assistants...View Job
Supply Teacher Required / Brighton and Hove / Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced and newly...View Job
Contract type: Full time, permanent Location: Brighton JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international...View Job