I am currently seeking an experienced Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator for one of our clients in Brighton.
The position is on a temporary contract for an initial 3 month contract (Likely to be extended) at an hourly pay rate of £17-19.
As a Recovery Coordinator you will be required to:
* Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey;
* Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral;
* Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
* Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
* Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
* Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination.
If you would like to be considered for this position please respond with your updated CV. Alternatively, if you successfully refer someone to this role then we will pay a £250 referral bonus
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
What is on offer? * Holiday pay and full Training giving * Casual dress * Company Pension * Referral Programme...View Job
Care Assistants Brighton/Hove/Worthing Full and Part Time Hours available Day and Night Shifts available (Flexible Shifts) Rate of pay –...View Job
What is on offer? 1Four1 are recruiting proactive Support Workers to support both adults and children with various complex needs...View Job