I’m working with a SaaS company who create a security & privacy management platform used by 100’s of companies worldwide who are looking for a creative product manager with a track record of helping to create effective web application with a strong UX/UI focus.
Based in Brighton they need a Product Manager who will work closely with the CPO as they grow their team. This would suit a creative product manager as the future roadmap will be around making the platform engaging and helpful for its users. The product is based around compliance and ISO 27001 Information Security so experience with this or a willingness to learn will be essential. This role is all about becoming a product specialist and evangelist, so you can use passion to drive the product roadmap forward, whilst working alongside, Sales, Marketing, UX and development teams.
This is a great role for an ambitious Product Manager as the plan is to grow the Product team over the next 2-3 years and this role will be key to that growth and offers great career progression within a growing company.
Your skills and experience:
* 2+ years’ experience as Product Manager for a SaaS product
* An incisive ability to prioritise, getting quickly to the core of what will add the most value
* A data driven mindset that uses data to drive decision making
* Ability to work with well-established existing systems
* Agile / Scrum
* Experience in improving the onboarding of new customers
* Conducting customer interviews
* Familiarity with ISO 27001 Information Security, GDPR & compliance (full training will be provided, but will help if you know this already)
This role is Hybrid with a requirement to go into the office a minimum of once a month and ideally 1 day a week, so a fully remote candidate wouldn’t be suitable. The team is a mix of hybrid and remote and the Sales and Marketing teams are onsite which necessitates the need for occasional onsite meetings.
● Company pension contributions
● Access to our share options scheme
● 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays), increasing up to 34 over time
● Cycle to work scheme
● Childcare vouchers
● Onsite parking
● Office beverages and socials
● Casual dress
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
Our public sector client is currently looking to recruit a Field IT Engineer on an initial 9 month contract. To...View Job
Product Manager I’m working with a SaaS company who create a security & privacy management platform used by 100’s of...View Job
Job Role: Analytics Manager – 12 month fixed term contract Location: Hybrid working model – office in Brighton centre Package:...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job