Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 (DOE)
Contract type: Full time (37.5 hours), fixed-term until 30/09/22
Location: Our Head Office is based in Brighton but we are open to candidates across the UK that could visit offices in any of our International Study Centres – the role is hybrid with home working and some occasional trips into the office.
Every year Study Group prepares thousands of international students for degree courses at our partner universities at our International Study Centres. This role will play a vital part in supporting students who pass their preparation programme with us, but do not, yet meet the required grades to progress to the partner university. You will work with individual students to help them gain entry to an alternative course either at one of our International Study Centres or at another university.
This role will play a vital part in supporting students to progress to our partner Universities. Working with individual students, you’ll provide them with the information and support they need to successfully study a degree programme at one of our International Study Centres or partner universities.
* Liaise with external universities and with our own International Study Centres to help students gain entry to a suitable program of study.
* Liaise with colleagues across the academic support, student support and sales departments, to support students across our UK and Europe network to progress in their studies.
* Effectively communicate with students for whom English is not their first language and be able to manage student expectations.
* Maintain accurate records of all engagement with students and their progression outcomes, and report on these records as required.
* Support planning, training and development activities and initiatives within the department.
* Good IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel (Essential)
* The ability to communicate clearly with those for whom English is not their first language (Essential)
* The ability to understand and analyse data (Essential)
* Experience of working within education (Desirable)
* Understanding of University application processes (Desirable)
* Relevant background and experience in dealing with international students either in the UK or abroad (Desirable)
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Design Technology Teacher Lewes, East Sussex £110 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The...View Job
PE Teacher Brighton, East Sussex £110 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract...View Job
Art Teacher Brighton, East Sussex £110 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum...View Job
Contract type: Full Time- fixed term 01/10/2022 Location: Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road Salary: £19,000 per annum JOB OVERVIEW...View Job
Work life balance as a teacher? It can be done! Apply for a supply role in East Sussex Are you...View Job