Connect Grp UK was founded in 2017 as a go-to provider for recruitment services in the construction industry. We are the chosen recruitment partner to a number of well-known industry leading contractors throughout the UK and we take pride in the long-standing relationships we have built.
We exist to make recruiting quality staff a reliable and friendly experience for our customers. The success of our clients is our primary goal, and we believe this is best achieved by forming long lasting relationships with them, understanding their goals and then matching them with the best suited candidates from our ever-expanding pool of talent.
We are a fast-growing company having already achieved a seven-digit revenue figure. We are well on course to have our strongest year on record! Our strategy is to build on these strong foundations and more than double in size by year end 2023. Our plans include rapidly building on our successful construction client base whilst driving growth in cross-selling sectors including the data-centre engineering and industrial.
Ambitious, target driven, integral team members are rewarded for their ability to consistently contribute to our strategic objectives and the ability to carry out all duties in line with our company values.
If you are hungry for success and have the drive and ambition to build a career with a dynamic company, then Connect Grp would love to hear from you. If your aim is to ‘make ends meet’ (absolutely nothing wrong with that), this won’t be the right opportunity for you.
Connect Grp are not here to take over the world. We are big enough to be professional but small enough to be personal. Our dream is to create a place of work which is enjoyable, enthusiastic, energetic, competitive, successful and rewarding.
Role: Recruitment Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Connect Grp UK Ltd are recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join our close-knit team. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is seeking to develop their skills and knowledge within a fast paced recruitment environment with varied job role responsibilities.
What does a working week look like?
As Recruitment Administrator, you will have responsibility for providing crucial clerical and administrative support to Connect GRP’s three business owners. The post-holder will be responsible for key weekly temp recruitment admin tasks including new candidate registrations, candidate compliance, customer support, ensuring weekly payroll is completed on time and CRM management. We desire an individual that will communicate well, embrace personal improvement mindset and form relationships with all external stakeholders and internal colleagues.
* Communicating with internal colleagues and external candidates & customers to receive timesheets in a timely manner.
* Register new candidates
* File candidate compliance
* Add and advertise new jobs via CRM system
* Create email & social media marketing to attract new candidates
* Make candidate bookings on CRM once jobs are filled (accuracy is key. Eye for detail!)
* Ensure the full and timely collection of candidate timesheets
* Candidate payroll query resolution
To be successful in this position you will:
* Demonstrate you are a reliable, consistent performer.
* Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach.
* Have the organisation skills to operate in a fast paced, pro-active recruitment office environment.
* Be dependable, productive and show great attention to detail.
* Have excellent phone and face-to-face communication skills and capable of working with connected stakeholders at all levels.
* Computer literate, proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
Some of the benefits of working for Connect Grp are as follows:
* Lots of annual holiday!
* Pub Fridays!
* Birthday off work (extra holiday day)!
* Children’s 1st day at school (extra holiday day)!
* Performer of the month prize giving!
* Quarterly company bonding days!
* Free access to elite level external high-performance training!
If this role interests you we would love to hear from you
Administration Assistant This award winning and well regarded Legal 500 firm with multiple offices in the South East have seen...View Job
Administrator to join our friendly team based in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity as a step into the world...View Job
Client Support Specialist – Customer Service Hours – Tuesday to Saturday 9-5.30 Location – Central Brighton Culture – Supportive, dynamic,...View Job
Education Administrator – immediate start – temp to perm Starting ASAP Hours – 9-5pm Monday to Friday Pay – £11-...View Job
JOB TITLE: Administrator LOCATION: Very attractive, modern, air conditioned, open plan office in Hove (close to central Brighton). Easily accessible...View Job
JOB TITLE: Legal Assistant/Graduate LOCATION: Outskirts of Brighton BENEFITS: A company that will nurture and develop you in your career,...View Job