New Business Development
An established telecoms and Technology company based in Brighton as a New Business Development Manager.
Basic salary is negotiable and uncapped commission.
Candidates must have sales experience in Telco or Technology sectors.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and sales focused individual who has a passion for technology and working in a small target driven team.
There will be a small number of accounts to manage immediately, though this role will primarily focus on developing new business opportunities, selling Juniper’s AI Driven SD-WAN solutions. This Business Development role will be supported by outbound marketing campaigns delivered by 3rd party agencies which will ultimately be managed by the New Business Account Manager.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will work towards a personal gross proﬁt target, creating new business opportunities with a view to growing your own account base. You will then maximise sales opportunities by selling our range of networking and security solutions based on Juniper Mist technologies.
Key tasks involve:
* Developing customer accounts to increase number of sales.
* Target new business through direct prospect communication, campaigns, partners, consultant relationships, tender participation and existing business network / customer knowledge
* Following up quotations and sales enquiries.
* Maintaining and developing existing relationships, pitching and increasing business with partners.
* Work with the Juniper sales team to build out planned and target campaigns into agreed verticals and accounts.
* Work with the Juniper and Nuvias sales teams to deliver quarterly marketing activities within a set budget and agreed lead generation outcome.
* To be conversant and continuously increase Juniper product knowledge, sales skills/techniques and commercial acumen.
* To play a key part in the education and hand over to the operational team when the sales cycle is completed.
* Take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout.
* Researching, contacting and developing relationships with, pitching and securing business from potential new clients
* Putting together sales proposals
* Recommending to and liaising with technical teams to carry out projects, audits, and all technical work for partners
* Managing our ongoing pipeline and keeping this updated on a day-to-day basis
* Represent the company at exhibitions
* Ideally lives within the Brighton area (or commutable distance for occasional office visits).
* Account Management
* Strong business development mindset with an ability to work independently
* Sales experience preferably in selling in Telco sector
* Business development skills.
* Communication skills.
* Presentation and face to face skills.
* Proven management of projects and people.
* Experience of working alongside a technology Vendor (e.g., Juniper, Cisco, HPE etc.) to deliver a joint sales strategy would be beneﬁcial but not essential.
* An understanding of general outbound marketing techniques, using email, telephone and social media (LinkedIn).
You will be responsible for finding new opportunities mostly by phone, meetings and social media marketing. This is a full 360 role.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills – written and verbal, time management, client care skills, well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
For more information, please contact Graham Feegan on (phone number removed)
Position: Business Development Manager Salary: £30,000 plus commission Location: Brighton Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm We are looking...View Job
We are working with a global leader in international volunteering, who is looking for a passionate and capable Business Development...View Job
Group 1 Automotive BMW Local Business Development Manager Salary: £25,000 + bonus Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual?...View Job
As an Account Manager – Hybrid, your role will be to help grow our clients customer base while maintaining these...View Job
Group1 Automotive BMW Car Sales Manager Up to £50,000 + OTE Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do...View Job