Madisons Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Working Foreman for a project based in Brighton, East Sussex.
The ideal candidate must have a background within Carpentry.
This project is due to commence as of the 9th May and will be a 45 week contract.
Working foreman responsibilities:
· Projects include the replacement of roofing coverings, decking and fencing
· Working also on the residential works with the team
· Project value is circa £820,000
· 45-week contract
· The ideal candidate must be hands on and willing to carry out of works required
Working foreman requirements:
· SSSTS or SMSTS
· Fist Aid certificate
· Be willing to complete overtime and occasional weekends where required
· Be punctual and reliable
· Must have 2 accountable references
· A background of carpentry and site management
· Able use of technology, use of word and excel and site audit pro also.
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear further information please apply or contact Sharn at Madisons on (phone number removed)
Site Manager Nights 6 pm – 4 am Brighton The Shore Group are representing a prestigious contractor who currently have...View Job
Traffic Marshall – Street-works Brighton & Hove Up to £14.40 per hour My client a Sussex based contractor is seeking...View Job
Painters required in Brighton, East Sussex. Pay rate up to £19.00 per hour Up to 6 months If you are...View Job
2 x Ground worker's needed 2 x Labourer's needed – £12 – £13 Location – Brighton Long term work Rate...View Job
ELECTRICAL WORKING SUPERVISOR REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY Brighton & Hove Up to £250 per day depending on ability and experience Residential redevelopment....View Job