Example Recruitment Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a national heating contractor operating within the private sector.
They have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer to join their team covering work in the Brighton area and they provide you work as close to your local region as possible.
RATE INCREASE ON CONTRACT WITHOUT AN END DATE!!
* Repair: £60 ASV: £30 per appliance – Boiler & Fire Cooker (visual) – £7
* Materials: Van stock supplied and constantly topped up with all parts provided
* Contract Length: Ongoing 5 years +
* Payment terms: Weekly pay
* Contract Type: Part-time or Full-time work on an ongoing basis
* Work Load: Full book of work guaranteed each day
* Work available all year round right through the Spring/Summer to next Autumn/Winter
* Van (plain or sign written)
* Gas Safe Registration
* Domestic ACS including CENWAT, CPA1, CCN1, CKR1 & HTR1
* Calibrated Flue Gas Analyser
* £2m Public Liability Insurance
* Clean DBS
Immediate starts available.
For further details please apply by submitting an up to date CV or alternatively please contact us directly via the email address provided.
Gas, Heating, Service, Breakdown, Engineer
REF: NE123 Graduate Structural Engineer – Brighton – £Competitive Are you a graduate with a degree in Civil or Structural...View Job
Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer required for a leading Gas and Heating company who operate throughout the South...View Job
Test Engineer £30,(Apply online only)-£35,(Apply online only) Life Assurance Scheme 25 days holiday plus a Birthday holiday Share Incentive Scheme...View Job
Structural Engineer BRIGHTON Ref MR115 Salary up to £42,000 + Benefits Our client has a brilliant reputation across the South...View Job
Senior Fire Alarm Engineer | Fire Alarm Install Engineer * Basic from £35k to £42k * NO CALL OUT Our...View Job