Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Office in Brighton
We're looking for an Cloud Infrastructure Architect to join our client based in Brighton.
You will to own, drive and deliver the strategic cloud architecture & implementation of our Microsoft Azure platform. To enable and guide the IT design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs focused around Regulatory and Automatic Enrolment Systems
So who are you?
We will be looking for experience where you have:
* Specialist knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack relating to IT Technical Architecture models, Web and Cloud technology, DevOps, Software Development (SDLC), and data management methodologies plus IT processes (Agile, Waterfall, ITIL).
* Expert knowledge in relation to all new and/or major Microsoft Cloud technologies in support of projects authorised through IT governance and good comprehension of regulations governing IT, e.g. Data Protection, GDPR, Pensions Act
* Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing and managing continuous delivery system and methodologies on Azure.
* Broad knowledge of modern architecture patterns e.g., microservices, data platform, their suitability, complexities and alternatives as well as Web, Cloud and Database principles and architectures and specifically Microsoft technologies, including Azure, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 CRM, .Net, Sitecore, Logic Apps, Power Apps, Power Automation (Flow), SQL Server and Enterprise Architecture plus BI/MI experience, ESB/ETL, Data and Cyber Security and SaaS, PaaS plus IaaS.
* Assist with delivering end-to-end software lifecycle improvements, using agile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams.
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more please contact Will on (phone number removed)
We are looking for an a Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer to be based in Brighton, with Hybrid home working options....View Job
A great opportunity to join our Kineo team as a Project Coordinator, perhaps as a recent graduate looking to gain...View Job
Fullstack Developer (C# .Net) – Brighton (2 days a week onsite) – Software Company – up to £65K plus benefits...View Job
General Manager – Brighton, Permanent, remote, flexible working and in-person working in Brighton Salary: Competitive for skills and experience The...View Job
Role: Information Security & Compliance – Business Partner Location: Brighton Salary: £33,883 – £44,979 Permanent Role This is your chance...View Job