Groundworks Site Manager – Brighton
Project duration: Ongoing
Job Type: Full time, contract
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Groundworks Site Manager to start ASAP in a job in Brighton area.
Working for a top Main Contractor the successful individual should be able to understand and interpret groundworks drawings
* Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project
* Orchestrate/direct/oversee all operatives including plant operators, groundworkers, pipelayers, pavers etc.
* Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
* Ensure all work is completed to programme.
* Create and maintain good relations with clients
* Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity
* Reporting to project Manager
To be successful for this Site Manager job you must:
* Groundworks background
* SMSTS / SSSTS preferred
* Proof of right to work in UK
* Commercial awareness
* Problem solving
* Decision-making ability
* Strong communication skills
* Leadership skill
* Be independent and proactive be able to embrace responsibility
If you feel that you have the right skills apply now.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies
Painter – Brighton, Brighton and Hove Project duration: Ongoing Salary: Rate negotiable depending on experience Job Type: Full time We...View Job
Associate Director – Project Management – Healthcare – Brighton My client is Paying the right salary and package for the...View Job
Telehandler- Battle Randstad CPE Contact: Sheree Flatman Are you a Telehandler with a valid CSCS card? Are you available for...View Job
Connect Grp are looking for an experienced Painter for a start on 4th January in Brighton. Painter duties to include...View Job
General Labourer needed starting tomorrow for a new build project in Portslade, Brighton. The labourers must have a CSCS card...View Job