Our client is a leading contractor & they have just secured a large project in the Brighton area,
work will consist of a 5 storey RC Frame & associated Groundwork's.
Key attributes for this Site Engineer role Include
* Site Engineer has experience in Groundworks & RC Frame and a mixture of both.
* Site Engineer should be competent with AutoCAD. ( Laptop with AutoCAD is normally required)
* Site engineer should be proficient in the use of the latest survey equipment. Leica TS15-TS16.
* good communication skills able to attend meetings look at the drawings & liaise with the main contractor.
* Be able to Set out to build specification.
* Site Engineer should be able to work independently unsupervised.
This is a great opportunity and will provide continuous work for the right candidate.
– Candidate must have a valid CSCS Ticket.
– Be able to show proof of the right to work in the UK
Painter – Brighton, Brighton and Hove Project duration: Ongoing Salary: Rate negotiable depending on experience Job Type: Full time We...View Job
Associate Director – Project Management – Healthcare – Brighton My client is Paying the right salary and package for the...View Job
Telehandler- Battle Randstad CPE Contact: Sheree Flatman Are you a Telehandler with a valid CSCS card? Are you available for...View Job
Connect Grp are looking for an experienced Painter for a start on 4th January in Brighton. Painter duties to include...View Job
General Labourer needed starting tomorrow for a new build project in Portslade, Brighton. The labourers must have a CSCS card...View Job