At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading security solutions for smart buildings. With over 35 years of experience, we put our core values of simplicity, quality, and honesty at the heart of everything we do.
Our people are key and making Paxton to be a great place to work is one of our top goals. We’re delighted to be listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is constantly expanding, and we currently have over 370 employees located at 12 locations across the globe with offices in the UK, US, France, Germany, South Africa, UAE and Benelux
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to pursue a career in Finance or progress it further. We are passionate about team learning and development and are accredited by ACCA as an Approved Employer for Trainee Development Platinum.
You will be joining our Finance team based in our Brighton office, where we will teach you all you need to know about delivering financial excellence. You will be working closely with dedicated areas of the business and will be responsible for providing the financial support they need.
* Proactively provide analysis, advice and actionable financial information to internal customers
* Investigate and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any action that needs to be taken to line manager
* Ensure budget holders and managers have the financial insights to make the informed decisions for the financial health of the company
* Assist the Finance team with business partnering with external suppliers
* Liaise with the supply chain team to resolve queries to ensure timely payments to suppliers
* Execute the month and year end processes in line with the organisation’s deadlines, ensuring all accrual and prepayments are made in line with financial standards
* Process purchase invoices after ensuring the necessary PO authorisation has been provided
* Undertake supplier and bank reconciliations
* Action staff expenses with the Concur expense system.
* Experience in an administrative role would be useful to demonstrate good organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present to a wide range of stakeholders
* Adaptable to the priorities that emerge, ensuring a World Class delivery
* Keen to study and process with either AAT / ACCA qualification
* Team player who is fun to work with.
* 25-days holiday plus bank
* Buy or sell up to 5 days a year
* Pension matched up to 5%
* Private Medical (opt In)
* Health Care Cash Plans
* Discounted Gym
Senior Accountant – Brighton Have you returned to work in the New Year and nothing has changed!! Is it time...View Job
Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent Location: Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We...View Job
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for...View Job
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant, Accountancy Administrator or Bookkeeper to join a property firm in the central...View Job
Clark James Insurance Recruitment currently have an excellent live vacancy in Brighton suitable for anyone with recent experience (at least...View Job