Contract Type: 12 month fixed term contract
Salary: £23,000 plus 20% performance bonus
Study Group's International Study Centres (ISCs) and Bellerbys Colleges provide specialist university preparation for international students who want to enter the university education system. We are looking for a Pre-Arrivals Advisor to join our team, based in Brighton. This role supports students in their pre-arrival enrolment to their chose University. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, growth industry with excellent UK and international links.
Whilst we are currently remote this role will be based at our busy, friendly offices in central Brighton, five minutes' walk from the train station.
* Helping students through the various stages from the confirmation of enrolment to arrival to their chosen centre/university
* Supporting Student Enrolment Advisors with the required tasks needed for their confirmed students
* Maximising conversion rates from confirmation to arrival
* Providing visa support to students
* Liaising with Admissions, VISA Compliance and Accommodation Teams
* Data entry, creating and analysing reports
* Knowledge of the Student Visa regulations (Tier 4) – Essential
* Knowledge of overseas education systems
* Experience of using Sales Force CRM
* Outstanding Customer-service orientated approach
* Driven, results-orientated and focused nature
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
* Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Arabic, French and Chinese Language skills preferable but not essential
We will offer the successful candidate on-the-job training and an excellent work environment.
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
NURSERY ASSISTANTS NEEDED – BRIGHTON * Great opportunity to work at fantastic Nurseries across East Sussex and West Sussex *...View Job
Location: Brighton Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road. Contract Type: Full- Time- Permanent. Salary: £52-57K per annum. JOB OVERVIEW We...View Job
Albion in the Community have an exciting opportunity for an Education Coordinator to join the team. Location: American Express Community Stadium,...View Job
Integra People are currently recruiting School Cleaners in the Brighton Area. Duties will consist of cleaning toilets , classrooms, corridors,...View Job
Graduates – Brighton & Hove Are you a recent graduate looking for a school based role, to work with children...View Job