Contract type: Full-Time- permanent.
Location: Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in a creating a better world through education, and value talented, driven, and student centred people that believe the same.
We are looking to a Accounts Payable Manager to join our team in Brighton. In this role you will be accountable for the accurate and timely processing of all Supplier Invoices, ensuring they are paid in accordance with agreed terms. Also responsible for the accurate payment of Student Refunds, Expenses and Salaries payments within company SLA’s.
* Manage and prioritise workload of Accounts Payable team to ensure Job Purpose is met within agreed terms / Company SLA.
* Conduct regular staff one 2 ones to review progress on objectives, current workloads and overall performance.
* Perform annual staff goal setting and appraisals.
* Manage Holiday / Sickness/training and recruitment items of the AP Team.
* Gaining full knowledge of department duties ensures that full cover and training can be provided to the team.
* Ensure the workflow of all documentation through the purchase ledger is carried out in line with company procedure.
* Continually develop and improve/streamline the processes within the Accounts Payable team.
* Perform regular reviews of suppliers to ensure debit balances and queries are resolved in a timely manner.
* Understand Agresso workflow to ensure accurate routing of invoices & maintenance of invoice approvers.
* Produce Matrix of AP Team Performance v Workload + additional AP data such as Cost per invoice, paid v due date.
* Work closely with Head of Shared Services to define and implement Governance Policies to include Segregation of Duties and Cash Handling Procedures.
* Participate in systems testing during maintenance release/projects to identify any issues and aid resolution.
* Keep Shared Services manager up-to-date with progress on team tasks and objectives.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with internal staff and the wider finance team.
* Ensure continuous personal development with systems maintenance on Agresso and Study Global.
* Ad-hoc. Provide support and assistance to the Finance team as and when required.
* AAT Qualified or Equivalent Experience preferred.
* Strong understanding of a high volume Accounts Payable function.
* Previously management experience.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and employee transactions
* Strong Excel skills (V-Lookup, Functions & Pivot tables an advantage).
* Good Customer Service & Communication skills.
* Ability to prioritise and time manage successfully under pressure.
* Able to adhere to deadlines and effectively manage their own workload.
* Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
NURSERY ASSISTANTS NEEDED – BRIGHTON * Great opportunity to work at fantastic Nurseries across East Sussex and West Sussex *...View Job
Location: Brighton Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road. Contract Type: Full- Time- Permanent. Salary: £52-57K per annum. JOB OVERVIEW We...View Job
Albion in the Community have an exciting opportunity for an Education Coordinator to join the team. Location: American Express Community Stadium,...View Job
Integra People are currently recruiting School Cleaners in the Brighton Area. Duties will consist of cleaning toilets , classrooms, corridors,...View Job
Graduates – Brighton & Hove Are you a recent graduate looking for a school based role, to work with children...View Job