Registered Mental Health Nurse – CAMHS Tier 4 Eating Disorder Service
Salary: £45,390 (£23.30 per hour) + £4,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available – you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 7.30am – 8pm ) or Nights only ( 7.15pm – 7.45am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis – you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Hospital information:
· An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist CAMHS Tier 4 Eating Disorder Service for young people aged 12 – 18 years. The Hospital has 16 beds in total. The service users have a primary diagnosis of an eating disorder or an eating difficulty with a co-morbid presentation for example mental health or psychological issues, such as depression, OCD, anxiety or self-harm.
· The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
· They use NICE guideline recommended therapies to create bespoke therapy programmes that meet the needs of each young person. They also use Psycho-education and give adolescents the opportunity to engage in therapeutic programmes such as mindfulness, family and trauma therapy. The therapies they use are – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Remediation Therapy and Motivational Enhancement Therapy.
· You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They are one of the UK's leading providers for mental health care.
· You will lead, inspire and manage the teams on the wards to empower recovery. You will design and deliver supervisions and training using core skills in facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation. You will be responsible for overseeing ward budgets, clinical and nursing audits and will ensure that procedures are being adhered to.
· An experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN ) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses and General Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
· Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· £4,000 welcome bonus (£2,000 paid in first months pay & £2,000 paid on competition of 12 week probation)
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· Paid NMC registration
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· A thorough paid 2 week induction
· Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
· Access to training and development opportunities including:
o Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
o Leadership & management development
o Long service award
· 33 days annual leave + your birthday off!
· Company pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced Maternity Package
· Free meals
· Free car parking on site
· Flexible working opportunities
· Wellbeing support and activities including a counselling service, massages, and group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work?
· Holiday discounts
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Regular breakfast mornings
· Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
· A positive and friendly staff culture
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL
Associate Dentist – Pevensey, East Sussex We’re looking for an Associate dentist with exceptional clinical standards and a friendly manner...View Job
Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Elderly Nursing Home in Brighton, East Sussex £20.00 per hour Elite Search Associates are...View Job
Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Elderly Nursing Home in Brighton £20.00 per hour Elite Search Associates are currently looking...View Job
A surgery on the outskirts of Brighton, East Sussex are looking for a Salaried GP to join their team as...View Job
Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £18.50 Location: Telescombe Cliffs, Peacehaven Contracted Hours: 44 (will consider part-time,...View Job