Do you love working with children and thrive on seeing their progression?
Are you a naturally resilient and empathetic person?
Could you benefit from working school hours and with a regular ongoing shift pattern?
This position could be exactly what you've been looking for!
A mainstream secondary school in Brighton are welcoming applications for a learning support role in their SEN department. The school is on a new site, just 2 years old, with excellent facilities and equipment.
What can you expect on a daily basis?
– Working with teachers to support children with reading and writing
– Assisting with play-related activities
– Ensuring the safety of the child/children you are allocation to work with
Why is this such a great role?
– Initial and ongoing training is provided
– An excellent position for someone who has the ambition to become a teacher
– Fantastic working hours typically of 08:30-15:30 term-time only
– Competitive rate of pay
– Having a really impacting contribution on the upbringing and development of a vulnerable child
If this sounds like the position for you then please get in contact as soon as possible to arrange an appointment with Academics and a visit with the school
NURSERY ASSISTANTS NEEDED – BRIGHTON * Great opportunity to work at fantastic Nurseries across East Sussex and West Sussex *...View Job
Location: Brighton Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road. Contract Type: Full- Time- Permanent. Salary: £52-57K per annum. JOB OVERVIEW We...View Job
Albion in the Community have an exciting opportunity for an Education Coordinator to join the team. Location: American Express Community Stadium,...View Job
Integra People are currently recruiting School Cleaners in the Brighton Area. Duties will consist of cleaning toilets , classrooms, corridors,...View Job
Graduates – Brighton & Hove Are you a recent graduate looking for a school based role, to work with children...View Job