Contract type: full time, permanent
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in a creating a better world through education, and value talented, driven, and student centred people that believe the same.
We are looking for a experienced Control Analyst to join our team. In this role you will support the Control Manager in the processing, reconciliation, and financial control of Study Group’s bank accounts, Ingenico (student receipts) and other control accounts for UK, Europe, Singapore and North America.
* Accurate and timely bank postings and reconciliations
* Process Ingenico (student receipt) postings and reconciliations
* Reconciliation of campus petty cash records
* Investigate and clear aged unreconciled bank/cashbook transactions
* Accurate month end bank/cashbook to GL reconciliations
* Prepare monthly reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts to include Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Student Refunds & Deposits, Suspense Ledgers, Student Loans and Pocket Money
* Investigate and clear aged control account transactions to include debit balances on Accounts Payable and cleaning up student bookings
* Assist the Control Manager with month/quarter end responsibilities and ensure deadlines are met
* Assist with preparation of year end reconciliations and collating supporting documents for auditors as required
* Ensure day to day queries are dealt with in a timely and effective manner and pending issues are followed up
* Mailbox management; track and clear queries in a timely manner
* Troubleshoot system issues as required
* Continuous improvement; identify and recommend improvements to processes to improve efficiency
* AAT qualified (or late stage studier), or foundation stage ACCA studier would be a strong advantage
* Proven experience within a high-volume processing and reconciliations environment
* Knowledge & a good understanding of the Accounts Payable & Receivable function
* Good Excel skills V-Lookup and Pivot tables
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, accurate when working under pressure and to deadlines
* Ability to multi-task, solve problems and take responsibility for resolution
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
NURSERY ASSISTANTS NEEDED – BRIGHTON * Great opportunity to work at fantastic Nurseries across East Sussex and West Sussex *...View Job
Location: Brighton Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road. Contract Type: Full- Time- Permanent. Salary: £52-57K per annum. JOB OVERVIEW We...View Job
Albion in the Community have an exciting opportunity for an Education Coordinator to join the team. Location: American Express Community Stadium,...View Job
Integra People are currently recruiting School Cleaners in the Brighton Area. Duties will consist of cleaning toilets , classrooms, corridors,...View Job
Graduates – Brighton & Hove Are you a recent graduate looking for a school based role, to work with children...View Job