Brighton, East Sussex
Client Services Manager
Up to £30,000 per annum
Be part of a fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial, customer-centric approach and a mission to make screening a truly ‘glocal’ experience.
What we do …
A key part of the recruitment and onboarding process for our clients, employment screening is a complex and ever-changing discipline with both a global and local dimension.
It’s about helping our clients manage their exposure to risk, protect their reputation and embed a positive working environment and culture at the heart of their business.
Who we are …
Part of the Accurate Background group, we’re passionate about service.
Whether that’s the service we provide to our clients and their candidates, or the service we provide internally to our own employees and colleagues.
And it all starts with our People. The Vero team.
Create value | Listen and Learn | Embrace Challenges
Competencies and Qualifications
The minimum requirements to be successful in this role
Role Specific Competencies
* Confident and professional presentation skills and an ability to engage and adapt to an audience
* Professionalism managing challenging and complex conversations
* Independently create plans and prioritises workload to meet deadlines
* Effective, efficient, and professional when communicating and seeking solutions
* Thorough when accomplishing tasks and meticulous with approach
* Works consultatively and proactively to seek opportunities for growth
Qualification and Experience Requirements
* 2+ Years’ experience in an account/ relationship management role
This is how we measure what good looks like, and how your performance will be measured
Key Performance Indicators
* An up to date and maintained CRM tool demonstrated by reporting
* Demonstratable program of proactive relationship management
* Evidence of how you have managed and sought out opportunities for growth
* How you integrate data protection in your work
* How you exhibit our company values and behaviours
Expectations of Performance in the first 6 Months
* Have a firm grasp of screening and our processes
* Understand Vero’s services, vision, and values
* Hold an in-depth understanding of your portfolio
* Build strong working relationships with clients
* Identify opportunities (or challenges) for your Clients