Nurseplus is looking for Care Assistants in Brighton and the surrounding areas.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
Day-to- day tasks will include, assisting with safe lifting and moving of service users, administering medication, meal preparation and planning, enabling service users to achieve independence in accordance with their care plan; providing help and general companionship whenever necessary.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Care Assistant:
* Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
* Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
* Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
* Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
* Free DBS
* Up to £250* in referral bonuses
* Annual Pay Review
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Care Assistant:
* Experience (branch dependant)
* You must be over 18 to apply
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Flexibility on travel – some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport (Branch Dependant)
* A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
* An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE – ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...View Job
What is on offer? * Holiday pay and full Training giving * Casual dress * Company Pension * Referral Programme...View Job
Tradewind Recruitment Social Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Brokerage Officer for the Children and Families Team in Sussex...View Job
A Deputy Care Home Manager Nurse Elderly Care, is required for a beautifully presented residential care home in the heart...View Job
Job Advert We are looking to recruit passionate Relief Support Workers to join our dedicated team of support staff in...View Job