Senior Accountant – Brighton
Have you returned to work in the New Year and nothing has changed!! Is it time to start looking for that new position ??
I am delighted to be working with a large friendly family-owned accountancy practice in the recruitment of a Senior or Semi-Senior Accountant, this recruitment is due to their continued growth. This opportunity is based in their newly refurbished Brighton office, with Head-Office being based in West Sussex.
You will need to be an experienced Accountant, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills;
* A minimum of 5 years working within practice.
* The ability to produce a full set of statutory accounts for sole traders through to limited companies
* ACCA or ACA qualified
* Detailed knowledge of all aspects of taxation and accountancy
* Experience across Sage, Xero, Tax Calc, VT and Quickbooks, along with Word and Excel
* Able to work on your own initiative and unsupervised
* A strong communicator and team player.
* A finance professional who takes pride in the work they produce.
For further imformation about this opportunity, please apply today
Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent Location: Brighton Head Office – Stroudley Road JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We...View Job
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for...View Job
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant, Accountancy Administrator or Bookkeeper to join a property firm in the central...View Job
Clark James Insurance Recruitment currently have an excellent live vacancy in Brighton suitable for anyone with recent experience (at least...View Job
Role Are you passionate about helping people? Do you have a talent for communicating, an ability to multi-task with good...View Job