At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading security solutions for smart buildings. With over 35 years of experience, we put our core values of simplicity, quality, and honesty at the heart of everything we do.
Our people are key and making Paxton to be a great place to work is one of our top goals. We’re delighted to be listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is constantly expanding, and we currently have over 370 employees located at 12 locations across the globe with offices in the UK, US, France, Germany, South Africa, UAE and Benelux.
Join our in house recruitment team based in our Brighton office, where you will be responsible for providing administrative support, covering the full Lifecyle of the recruitment and onboarding process, writing job adverts and conducting exit interviews. We are looking for an organised and target driven individual with a background in administration who is looking to start a career in recruitment.
* Support the recruitment team with processing applications received through the recruitment system and submitting the best candidates for review
* Responsible for processing new starters and internal moves such as sending offer letters, raising contracts, inputting starters on the inhouse HR System, processing employment forms and scheduling referral fees
* Welcoming new starters to the business and conducting the corporate induction presentation
* Responsible for coordinating and booking in all interviews for the Recruitment team and Hiring Managers
* Supporting Hiring Managers with any documentation required to ensure a smooth onboarding process
* Writing effective job adverts to attract the best talent for all Paxton’s global vacancies
* Responsible for conducting exit interviews and providing reports to the relevant managers on any noticeable trends
* Updating and maintaining internal systems
* Raising purchase orders and processing of invoices
* Excellent verbal and written commination skills
* Ability to deliver presentations with confidence and professionalism
* Previous experience in an administrative role, analysing data and organising diaries of others
* Experience using Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office programmes
* Some experience in recruitment would be advantageous but is not essential
* Highly organised and target driven
* 25-days holiday plus bank
* Buy or sell up to 5 days a year
* Pension matched up to 5%
* Private Medical (opt In)
* Health Care Cash Plans
* Discounted Gym
JOB ROLE: Receptionist / Administrator JOB TYPE: 3- 6 months temp HOURS: 09.00-17.30 SALARY: £10.50 an hour LOCATION: Central Brighton...View Job
CALLING ALL TEMPORARY WORKERS! We have several opportunities in Brighton and Hove and surrounding areas in all aspects of administration,...View Job
Job Title: Logistics Support Administrator Location: Brighton Salary: £22.5k per annum Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 17:30pm Our...View Job
Job Title: Administrator Location: Brighton Salary: £18,525 per annum Full time, Monday – Friday 9am- 5:30pm (office based with possibility...View Job
Job Title: Project Coordinator Location: Portslade Salary: £12-£15 per hour Hours: Saturday and Sundays and 3 days in the week,...View Job