Software Developer (C#, .NET Core, Kubernetes)
Brighton, East Sussex / Remote working available
Software Developer required by a well-established and market leading software company based in Central Brighton, East Sussex. The Software Developer will be be in a predominantly configuration engineering position which will utilise software development skills in C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET 5, .NET Core and will gain exposure to Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps technologies.
Not only will you be joining a company with a truly awesome vibe and culture, but you will also benefit from:
* Work From Home / Remote working options up to 3 days per week
* Genrous annual leave (Plus Bank holidays) increasing with service
* Private Medical Insurance
* Life Assurance
* Pension Plan
* Perkbox Retail discounts
* Various salary sacrifice schemes (season ticket loan, ride to work, childcare vouchers etc.)
* Training & Development budget
* 'Wind-down' Fridays, bi-weekly (games, pizza, drinks etc.)
* Bring your dog to work day once a month
* Free onsite massages
* Casual dress environment
* Awesome vibe & culture
* Excellent career learning / progression opportunities
A few details about the role
As a Software Developer / Configuration Developer you will enjoy a varied role which will stretch your tech skills and exposure. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Contribute to estimates and actively participate in the agile planning activities
* Configuration and deployment management for project releases
* Support the Product Owner and Project Manager in maintaining back logs
* Escalate project issues appropriately and communicate project changes proactively to the Project Manager
* Being a Subject Matter Expert on our product and platform to provide support across the organisation.
* Participating in the development of the technical strategy in collaboration with key colleagues.
* Participating in the evaluation of new technologies, languages, etc. for suitability and applicability, and assisting with their adoption if applicable.
* Fostering collaboration and communication amongst team members.
* Participating in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
What you will need
* Software development skills (C# .NET Framework, SQL, Web Api, MVC)
* Excellent Object Oriented design skills (Design Patterns, SOLID)
* Experience of continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated integration testing
Desirable / Non essential (can be gained in the role)
* Experience with XSLT and HTML
* .NET Core / .NET 5
If you feel that you are the Software Developer for this role then please apply via the link or contact me directly via LinkedIn or our Richmond Square Consulting Ltd website.
Richmond Square Consulting Ltd
Alternative job titles: Software Engineer, .NET Developer, C# Developer, Configuration Engineer, Junior DevOps Engineer
Senior Angular Developer – Brighton (2 days a week onsite)– Digital client – up to £70k+ bonus + benefits One...View Job
PHP Developer An Award-Winning Digital agency, based in the heart of Huddersfield, are looking for a dedicated PHP Developer to...View Job
We are looking for an a Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer to be based in Brighton, with Hybrid home working options....View Job
Two new opportunities have risen within our company for experienced Software developers who are keen to get started on some...View Job
Scrum Masters: £45k – £60k + Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110M. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job