Peopleforce Recruitment are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our busy central Brighton office.
This role will be responsible for carrying out a range of Administration tasks and assisting the wider office as a whole. Duties will include:
* Accurate data entry onto various computer systems
* Producing contracts accurately from templates
* Managing and making travel bookings such as flights and hotels
* Collating and processing personal documents
* Dealing with customers by phone and email
Applicants for this position do not necessarily need to have extensive administration experience but must be able to display the following skills and abilities:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Willingness to learn
* Cood communication skills verbal and written
* Familiarity with MS Office applications
* Highly computer literate
This position could be full time or part time and we are open to flexibility on this for the right candidate for example to attend college one or two days a week.
Full training will be provided.
This is for an immediate start so please apply now
JOB ROLE: Receptionist / Administrator JOB TYPE: 3- 6 months temp HOURS: 09.00-17.30 SALARY: £10.50 an hour LOCATION: Central Brighton...View Job
CALLING ALL TEMPORARY WORKERS! We have several opportunities in Brighton and Hove and surrounding areas in all aspects of administration,...View Job
Job Title: Logistics Support Administrator Location: Brighton Salary: £22.5k per annum Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 17:30pm Our...View Job
Job Title: Administrator Location: Brighton Salary: £18,525 per annum Full time, Monday – Friday 9am- 5:30pm (office based with possibility...View Job
Job Title: Project Coordinator Location: Portslade Salary: £12-£15 per hour Hours: Saturday and Sundays and 3 days in the week,...View Job