Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club have an exciting opportunity for a Safety & Security Administrator to join the team.
Location: American Express Community Stadium, Brighton
Salary: dependent on skills and experience
Hours: 35 hours per week, plus all home matches
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline date: 24th November 2021
Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club are proud that our elite teams compete at the highest level of football in England, those being the Premier League, and the Women's Super League. Our home: the spectacular 30,000+ seater American Express Community Stadium hosts in the most parts, our Premier League journey whereas The People's Pension Stadium, with a capacity of over 6,000, hosts mainly, our Women's Super League journey. We are thrilled to have our two elite teams competing in the very top respective divisions of English football.
Safety & Security Administrator – The Role:
Brighton & Hove Albion FC are recruiting for a Safety & Security Administrator to come and join the team. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day and matchday transport and security enquiries from departments across the club, supporters, and external companies.
Safety & Security Administrator – Key Responsibilities:
– The administration of the operation of matchday transportation and parking which includes liaising, communicating, and negotiating with various transport providers, security agencies and club departments
– Update and produce all transport related documentation and ensure all external stewarding documents are prepped for matchdays
– Responsible for maintaining the event schedule with events, meetings and stadium activities and sent out daily to club operational staff
Safety & Security Administrator – You:
– Strong organisational and coordination skills
– Meet strict deadlines and work calmly under pressure whilst maintaining meticulous attention to detail
– Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be flexible with regards to working hours which will include evening and weekend working
Safety & Security Administrator – Our Values:
– Treat People Well
– Exceed Expectations
– Aim High. Never Give Up
– Act with Integrity
– Make it Special
Safety & Security Administrator – Benefits:
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a competitive reward package which will include, but is not limited to:
– Free breakfast and lunch (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
– Free onsite parking (a train station onsite and accessible bus travel)
– Travel discounts
– Discounts at the Club superstore
– Health benefits including eye care and health & fitness
– Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
– Club pension scheme
– Group life protection
Safety & Security Administrator – Disability Confident:
Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club are proud to be a disability confident employer who are committed to supporting candidates with disabilities throughout our recruitment and selection process. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our People and Culture team.
Safety & Security Administrator – Equality Statement:
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club celebrates and values the diversity brought by employees, potential employees, casual workers, potential casual workers, players, potential players, applicants, supporters, participants on community programmes and customers and believes the Club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, thus allowing it to meet the needs of a diverse population within a multi-cultural society. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Safety & Security Administrator – Safeguarding Statement:
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club and Albion in the Community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To submit your application for this exciting Safety & Security Administrator opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now to redirect your application
JOB ROLE: Receptionist / Administrator JOB TYPE: 3- 6 months temp HOURS: 09.00-17.30 SALARY: £10.50 an hour LOCATION: Central Brighton...View Job
CALLING ALL TEMPORARY WORKERS! We have several opportunities in Brighton and Hove and surrounding areas in all aspects of administration,...View Job
Job Title: Logistics Support Administrator Location: Brighton Salary: £22.5k per annum Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 17:30pm Our...View Job
Job Title: Administrator Location: Brighton Salary: £18,525 per annum Full time, Monday – Friday 9am- 5:30pm (office based with possibility...View Job
Job Title: Project Coordinator Location: Portslade Salary: £12-£15 per hour Hours: Saturday and Sundays and 3 days in the week,...View Job