Business Operations Administrator
GoGecko is working in partnership with Bright Interactive to find a Business Operations Administrator
Bright is a Digital Asset Management (DAM) specialist based in Brighton working with international clients, including 20 FTSE 100 brands. What is DAM? – As companies grow, searching for important images or brand docs becomes tiresome – so Bright has developed intuitive software to make storing, finding and sharing digital assets a breeze. Over ten years later, they now work alongside 900 global clients, helping each one safely store their digital content.
What are they looking for in this role? If you are an administrator looking for a job where you have variety, look no further. You will be integral to the running of the Bright Interactive office, their finances and their people. They would welcome someone who can bring new ideas to the business. Are you up for this challenge?
What will you be doing as a Business Operations Administrator?
* Being the first point of call for general enquiries.
* Providing admin support for the Hybrid Office Manager.
* Facilities management of the office.
* Taking on some Purchase Ledger responsibilities like uploading invoices to their accounting software.
* Carrying out credit card reconciliations.
* General finance-related admin and support.
* General HR admin including updating holiday and sickness records
* Managing HR data
* Helping with Recruitment
Who are we looking for in a Business Operations Administrator?
* Experience of office/finance administration
* Good IT skills and working knowledge of the Google Suite
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to learn quickly
* A keen eye for detail and accuracy
* Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
What’s in it for you?
* 25 days holiday per year
* Central Brighton office
* Flexible work hours
* Monthly wellness contribution
* Regular team events
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy
Temporary Administrator/Receptionist Do you have great attention to detail and organisation skills? Do you enjoy giving great customer service? You...View Job
GoGecko is working in partnership with Leo Horsfield Surveying With head offices in the centre of Brighton, Leo Horsfield is...View Job
Salary: £12.20 per hour Location: Brighton (Hybrid Model) Duration: Until 31 December 2022 Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm...View Job
JOB TITLE: Receptionist/ Switchboard Operator – Immediate Start LOCATIONS: Brighton (Outskirts) HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am -5:30pm DURATION: Temporary –...View Job
OB TITLE: Finance Assistant LOCATION: Brighton – Office position HOURS: 9AM – 5:30PM DURATION: ONGOING, POSSIBLE TEMP TO PERM, SALARY:...View Job