We have a great opportunity for an experienced Trainer or Learning and Development professional to join a growing and award winning company in central Brighton where you will be responsible for designing and delivering training to the Client Services and Account Management teams.
The Trainer role will include:
* identifying, creating and delivering the training needs of new starters
* providing ongoing training, support and coaching to existing employees
* delivering best practice coaching and mentoring training
* reviewing training and coaching material, ensuring they remain fit for purpose
* completing Training Needs Analysis throughout the year including full record management
* using reporting tools and analysis to determine insights which will help drive improvement and change
You’ll need to be an experienced Trainer or Learning and Development professional with experience in designing and delivering training, specifically within B2B Account Management or Client Services teams.
The salary is dependent on experience but in the range of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum and the role is based in Brighton, working full time, with the option of up to 2 days a week from home.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency
Would you like to become a professional Recruitment Consultant working in the heart of Brighton for a successful business that...View Job
Recruitment Resourcer…Brighton*** You will be managing an Account that has up to 80 Live Vacancies at any one time!! Join...View Job
Recruitment Resourcer – Entry Level Role Brighton Ever considered working in Recruitment? If you're naturally charismatic, love working in a...View Job
EXCITING ROLE!! Resourcing Consultant Are you looking to kick-start a recruitment career for a rapidly growing business at one of...View Job
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner on a initial 4 month contract to provide...View Job