Two new opportunities have risen within our company for experienced Software developers who are keen to get started on some exciting new projects!
We make software for the defence sector but it’s not essential for that to be your background, we’re more interested in your abilities and enthusiasm for what we’re creating
Our headquarters are based in Brighton, but this position is can either be a hybrid home/office mix or remote as long as you can occasionally make it to the Brighton office
* Strong experience in a commercial role
* Experience working in a full life-cycle software development environment directly with multidiscipline Agile Teams
* ASP.NET MVC 3.5/4.0+ (C#)
* Microsoft SQL Server
* A relevant degree level qualification
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be able to obtain security clearance
* Sound understanding of architectural principles and practices.
* Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
* Use of ORM tools, e.g., Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
* Microsoft Azure
* Relational database design
* Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver.
* Exposure to Selenium Grid.
* Knowledge of NUnit frameworks.
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
* Experience of working on defence-related projects
* Bootstrap 3+
* Responsible for building and supporting applications, working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
* Writing clean, maintainable, extensible, efficient and secure code while adhering to company coding standards and best practices.
* Maintain a high degree of knowledge on current technologies, tools and design principles.
* Ability to absorb, review and contribute to Analysis and Requirement capture documents.
* Contribute to project task estimation and ensure these projects are delivered within agreed timelines.
* Regularly report progress, issues and any impediments via stand-ups, time/tasks recording tools and with team leads and project management.
* Proactive and forward-thinking approach to drive continuous improvement of company product
Why work for us?
26 days annual leave + UK bank holidays
Enhanced company sick pay
Life assurance cover
Cycle to work scheme
Perkbox (discount scheme)
Employee assistance programme
Recruitment referral bonuses up to £1500
Paid days off for activities
Funded professional subscriptions
Stimulating projects, respectful collaboration and an informal atmosphere await you here
When you trust your own capabilities, you want to invest your time, skills and energies in things that matter, alongside others who are committed to the same aims.
At tlmNexus you get the freedom to make this happen
Senior Angular Developer – Brighton (2 days a week onsite)– Digital client – up to £70k+ bonus + benefits One...View Job
PHP Developer An Award-Winning Digital agency, based in the heart of Huddersfield, are looking for a dedicated PHP Developer to...View Job
We are looking for an a Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer to be based in Brighton, with Hybrid home working options....View Job
Role: IT Solutions Manager Location: Brighton Salary: £60,390 to £80,166 Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months, Option of flexible working...View Job
Software Engineer/Developer (C#) Aerospace Industry 6 Month Contract Brighton Hybrid Working Inside IR35 (Umbrella Only) Our client, a leading Aerospace...View Job
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant Location: Brighton Salary: £12k – £14k Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm Our...View Job