03043 Field Service Engineer Brighton £23,000 – £25,000 pa
• A Field Service Engineer will help deliver an unrivalled, flexible service to our client base and international
• Suitable candidates should have experience of motors, pumps, plumbing, electrical systems and electronic
• Sound fault finding experience is an essential part of this role, specifically in electro-mechanical devices.
• The successful candidate should ideally feel comfortable in the sectors we support.
• Our customer support engineers carry out maintenance, HTM compliance testing, fault finding and installation
of washer disinfectors and macerators across a range of customer sites.
• Identify commercial opportunities and feedback accurate information using an electronic task management
• Successful candidates will undergo a CRB/DBS background check.
• Proven track record in technical support (preferably field based).
• Experience on product a strong advantage.
• Min. technical qualification: National Certificate/City and Guilds or equivalent.
• Qualifications in HTM 2010 and HTM2030 desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work on your own initiative.
• Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
• Ability to prioritise own workload, work to deadlines and deal with conflicting work pressures.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reacting to business requirements work anywhere that the business identifies with short notice. This covers
anywhere within reasonable travelling distance the UK.
• Installation of a range of capital equipment including Washer disinfectors, Macerators, and Stainless steel
• Perform commissioning work.
• Service & validation of the above range of capital equipment to the relevant EN/HTM standards.
• Document preparation and certificate issuing to customers.
• Develop and maintain a good relationship with all customers.
• Carry out preventative maintenance & breakdown cover.
• To work as part of a service team.
• ISO is a big part of the roles requisites and will require full awareness and participation.
• Work closely with the Regional Service Manager and Lead Service Engineer to give progress updates.
• To work in a safety conscious manner and with consideration for our customers to minimise their disruption
The following reflects the package available for the position of Field Based Engineer
Basic salary = £23 to £26K (the higher band if for exceptional engineers)
Engineers based from home and paid from leaving home to return home
OTE = £26 to £29K based on above basic rates
Overtime paid at 1.5 mid week
Overtime paid at 1.5 Saturdays
Overtime paid at double time on Sundays
Must participate in the out of hours rota, standby and overtime paid (if called out)
£185 per week call out standby
Unlimited income from commission scheme
Flexible working time 8.5hr day with 30 minute lunch
Vehicle = Ford Transit, fitted with telematics tracking device
Annual leave = 25 days
Engineers provided with Samsung Galaxy Note smart phone, email and online service system
good communication and listening skills
Previous pumps and motor experience
excellent customer service skills
honest and trustworthy attitude
Previous fault finding experience
Full UK driving licence
Do you want to work for one of the market leading consultancies? Passionate about your work and experience in highways...View Job
Role: Project Manager Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 per annum + bonus + vehicle or allowance and benefits Location: Flexible –...View Job
Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Senior Systems Safety Engineer with a...View Job
Senior Landscape Architect – Brighton Flexible working Our Client is a leading landscape architecture and engineering consultancy who are passionate...View Job
Landscape Architect Brighton We are currently looking for Landscape Architect to join our team based at our Penguin Recruitment's Clients...View Job